Electric Island is a space where you are encouraged to enjoy yourself without fear of being made to feel unwelcome or unsafe because of your race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, gender expression, immigration status, socio-economic background, mental health or ability.
We encourage everyone to enjoy the show with a few rules to keep in mind:
• Any item venue security identifies that could be used as a weapon
• Aerosol Cans
• Air Horns or any other noise maker may also be prohibited at the discretion of management
• Alcoholic Beverages or Illegal Substances
• Beach Balls, Helium Balloons or Other Inflatables
• Beach Umbrellas or Tents
• Bicycles (must be parked outside the venue)
• Professional Cameras or Video and Audio Recording Devices
• Confetti, Fireworks, Firearms or Other Weapons
• Glass, Plastic or Metal Containers
• Glow Sticks
• Ice Chests (Coolers) or Thermos Containers
• Laser Pointers
• Outside Food and Beverage
• Parcels, Packages or Items the Contents of Which Are Not Displayed
• Skateboards or Roller Blades
• Sticks or Clubs (Including Signs or Banners Attached to Sticks)
• Selfie Sticks
• Sports Balls
• Go-Pro Devices
• Folding/Lawn Chairs
Prohibited items also include any items that in the judgment of facility management pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other guests.
An important part of any great event is ensuring a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment for our guests, artists and staff to experience.Electric Island is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for everyone. We ask that your conduct contribute to everyone’s enjoyment of the event, be legally appropriate, and not be offensive or abusive to others. For your safety and comfort, unacceptable conduct is subject to ejection and includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Use of foul, threatening, offensive or abusive language or gestures.
• Discrimination, bullying or hate that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, ability, physical appearance or other.
• Harassment, including unwelcome or hostile behavior, physical contact or sexual attention.
• Fighting or any other type of violence.
• Wearing or using clothing, signs, and banners which are offensive in nature.
• Intoxication or impairment due to alcohol/cannabis or consumption of illegal substances.
• Throwing objects or interfering with the progress of the event.
• Being in possession of alcohol not purchased inside the event.
• Being a minor in possession of alcohol or providing a minor with alcohol.
• Being in possession of weapons, illegal substances, or any other prohibited items.
• Unpermitted access and breaching perimeters to restricted areas.
• Any other conduct that may be deemed by Electric Island to be inappropriate or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property, or disruption of the event.
Electric Island will not tolerate any unsafe, offensive behaviour that violates of Fan Code of Conduct. Failure to abide by this Code may result in ejection, suspension from entering any or all venues & future events held by our partners Live Nation Canada, Embrace, Platform Entertainment and FW.
Each of us has a responsibility to report any act that goes against the values that we stand for. So, if you see something, say something. Report any safety concerns to our management team right away.
This list is subject to change without notice by Electric Island Management.
There may be bag checks, pat-downs and other searches carried out as a requirement for entry as determined by the security staff.
• No Video Recording from any source
• No Audio Recording from any source
• No Professional Cameras
Please also note that selfie sticks, go-pro devices, and iPads are not permitted inside the venue.
Electric Island defines a professional camera as “a camera, digital or otherwise, with a detachable/interchangeable lens of any size/type.”
Additionally, Electric Island staff reserves the right to restrict the use of other types of cameras should they feel the quality and/or type of camera fail to protect the artist and/or venue’s interests.
For LOST & FOUND inquiries please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
Electric Island is a cashless event. We accept Debit and Credit Cards.
Electric Island is committed to providing an entertaining experience to all patrons and a safe work environment for such patrons and staff. As such, any verbal or physical harassment or other abusive behaviour towards other patrons or staff members will not be tolerated by management and may in management’s discretion result in the responsible party being ejected from the venue and/or having their season tickets or tickets to any future events (as applicable) cancelled without refund.